Cupcakes are definitely the most cherished and delightful dessert, especially when it comes to pleasing the kids. Infact, these sweet little sugar filled treats can cherish anyone’s taste buds, kids or adults. However, gone are the days when chefs used to prepare these cakes using easy vanilla cake mix. Now, you can find everyone experimenting with the cupcakes to give them a flawless flavor.
Well, let us also try the tempting yet easy to make cupcakes recipe in our kitchens.
Scrumptious Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
The recipe is a must for all those who still have a wonderful taste in desserts. The chocolate cupcakes recipe becomes all the more necessary when there are all chocolate lovers around you. Moreover, you can prepare this recipe in 25 minutes and cook it in even lesser time of 20 minutes. So, get ready to fall in love with these cakes.
- 2 eggs (large);
- ½ cup of buttermilk;
- 3/4th cups of all-purpose flour;
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder;
- 1/4teaspoon of salt;
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda;
- ½ cup of sugar (granulated);
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract;
- ¾ teaspoon of baking powder;
- ½ cup of light brown sugar;
- 1/3rd cup of canola oil;
- ½ cup of cocoa powder (unsweetened).
For Making The Frosting
- Chocolate butter cream
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Now place cupcake liners in your muffin pan. Moreover, take another pan and place 2 liners in it and set it aside.
- Now, take a large bowl and whisk in the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder together. Thoroughly mix these ingredients in the bowl . Also, set it aside.
- Take another bowl and whisk in the granulated sugar, vanilla, oil, brown sugar, and the eggs. You need to mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Moreover, mix half of the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. Now pour in half of the buttermilk in to it and whisk them together though gently.
- You need to repeat these steps with the remaining wet ingredients as well as the buttermilk as well. However, make sure that you do not over mix the ingredients. The batter has to be thin.
- Now that the batter is prepared well, pour it into the cupcakes liners. However, only fill till the halfway as the cakes will rise on baking. If you will fill the liners to the maximum, you will only be disappointed to find the cupcakes overflowing and breaking up.
- Bake the batter for 18 to 20 minutes. After the time is over, do the knife’s test. Put the knife’s tip in the cakes prepared. If the knife’s tip is clean, the cakes are baked. However if you find any residue on the knife, they are not prepared. You need to bake them more.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool down properly before applying the frosting on them. You can sprinkle the cupcakes with your choice of sprinklers. In fact, you can even place some fruit cutting on the tops of each cupcake.